A vacancy exists for a Permanent Production Specialist with pharmaceutical manufacturing experience to join a dynamic team. As a Production Specialist you will report to the Production Department Manager.
Key responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
· Support safe, compliant, efficient manufacturing
· Investigate problems to identify the root cause and implement appropriate counter measurements to prevent recurrence.
· Identify, lead and deliver on process improvement projects within production areas
· Drive continuous improvement through structured problem solving.
· Investigate production related deviations to identify the root cause and implement appropriate countermeasures to prevent recurrence.
· Identify, lead and deliver on process improvement projects within production areas.
· Write reports on production performance as required and according to SOPs such as CAPA Effectiveness report and Deviations Trending report.
· Support/Lead/Facilitate problem solving initiatives and engage production personnel in problem solving so that production personnel actively support activities that improve performance.
· Comply with Health & Safety, Environmental and cGMP Regulations and company standards.
· Drive improvements in production systems and foster a right first-time approach to all aspects of the role
· Contribute actively to cross-departmental projects and initiatives so that a high-performing operations team emerges.
· Support NPI projects to ensure they meet the production department goals and to ensure new products are transferred to production departments in an effective manner. Deliver this through representing production in such projects and execute production related elements of the project, such as performance qualifications and project handover to production.
· Support new process/equipment introductions to ensure production department requirements are met.
· Support production departments in meeting key departmental goals
· Engage/Lead cross functional teams in improving production processes to meet key departmental goals
Qualifications & Key skills you should posses:
· Third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Process Engineering or a relevant discipline
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or food production industry.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills including written and verbal skills
· Be innovative, by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful
· Have a strategic mindset, seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
· Self-starter with ability to complete work independently as well as successfully lead others if needed.
· A “can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements.
· A positive mindset of Safety First.
· The deadline for applications is 25 January 2022.
· All applications must include a CV, without a CV your application will not be considered.
· All internal candidates must notify their direct manager if they apply for this role. Failure to do so, will result in you not being considered for this position.