At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with plaque psoriasis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as commercial results, brand performance and the positive impact we create – for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world’s best talent.
Working in LEO Pharma:
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists, bound by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep commitment to advancing biologic treatments mainly for atopic dermatitis and psoriasis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our extensive dermatology knowledge and focus on long-term results.
We are happy to discuss hybrid ways of working but as a Material Planner you will be required to be on site at least 60%.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team - competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands - inspiring each other with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to grow our current size and reputation. At every step of this journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we grow and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology.
As a Permanent Material Planner (P4) you will be responsible for one or more components for the defined Planning horizon and for the operational procurement process and communications with suppliers.
This role will report directly to the Supply Chain Lead.
Key responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Own the material supply process for assigned sku’s.
- Manage the rolling 24-month horizon for the components/ materials, both in terms of forecasting and procurement.
- Manage the supply of the packaging items, raw materials, (API where relevant) and consumables used by the production and the different support services optimizing the level of stocks and the amount of purchasing.
- Manage inventory and inventory coverage of packaging items, raw materials (API where relevant) and critical and non-critical consumables.
- Propose and define the most suitable means of supply with planners and users for each of the product categories, within business parameters.
- Is the key contact for relevant materials for any new projects.
- Owner of Master data Input and analysis for stock levels, stock level strategy and policy for procurement. Including lead times and Lot sizes.
- Responsible for Monthly S&OP Reporting of Material Supply Review (0-24-month horizon) and for monthly vendor performance KPI reporting.
Key working relationships include: Procurement, Master Data, Laboratories, Quality, Production, Warehouse, Global procurement/ Sourcing & Distribution and external contacts i.e. suppliers
Qualifications & Key skills you should posses:
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent third level qualification in Purchasing/Materials Management related area
- At least 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing planning/Supply Chain/ Logistics function
- SAP ERP system experience is essential
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and procurement
Core Competencies & Behaviors you’ll need to succeed :
- A “ can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
- A positive mindset of Safety First, Ability to work on own initiative and Strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and gather information necessary for effective decision-making.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Collaborates: A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Decision Quality: Ability to make good and timely decision that keep the organisation moving forward.
- Ensures accountability: Holds themselves and others accountable for meeting commitments.
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Situational adaptability: ability to adapt approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Values differences: Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
The closing date for all applications is: 27/05/2022
All internal candidates must notify their direct manager if they apply for this role. Failure to do so, will result in you not being considered for this position.